Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases for electronics products, ensuring thorough coverage of functional requirements.
- Define test strategies, scope, schedule, and resources needed for successful testing cycles.
- Independently evaluate, select and apply engineering methods, procedures and criteria in testing electronic systems
- Design embedded electronics (selection of components, design of circuits) and wire harnesses as needed for testing purposes.
- Collaborate with controls and software engineers to develop/test/simulate control systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
- Create and develop automated HIL validation infrastructure to streamline regression and integration testing processes.
- Identify, document, and prioritize defects, ensuring accurate and detailed bug reports, and collaborate with development teams to investigate and resolve reported issues.
- Conduct integration and system-level testing to verify the interactions between various hardware components.
- Maintain comprehensive test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Stay updated with industry best practices, emerging testing technologies, and trends in embedded systems.
- Propose and implement process improvements to enhance testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Strong understanding of embedded systems architecture and hardware/software interactions.
- Experience with PCB design and component selection.
- Experience with communication protocols, including CAN, LIN, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C, etc…
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, LT SPICE, LabVIEW, and NI hardware
- Preferred experience with EV battery management systems and power electronics
- Preferred experience with ASPICE, ISO26262, and general Agile testing methodologies/processes