Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join Litens Business Systems Group team as an Enterprise Architect. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
- Document current-state IT architecture and monitor the existing solution portfolio to identify critical deficiencies, legacy, and technical debt, and recommend solutions for continuous improvement. Support IT decision-makers in end-of-life application/technology decisions. Advise on enterprise architecture landscape, including data, technology, infrastructure, security, and integration.
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives. Produce target-state architecture, perform ongoing assessment and gap analysis, collaborate with the IT leadership team and architect community to move the organization toward the target architecture.
- Conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards and products as required to determine their potential impact on area of focus. Conducts POCs (proof of concepts) activities and inform key technology decisions and strategy
- Establish and maintain architecture principles, guidelines, standards, blueprints to support architectural governance to assess the impact of new and ongoing technology investment on the business and IT estate. Ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- Act is primary point of contact with Litens network and infrastructure team on over-arching systems architecture to align on performance expectations, redundancy, continuity and operational requirements
- Collaborate with Litens database and cloud administrator to align on architecture fit for quality, cost and performance
What you will bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years IT work experience including application development with strong DevOps practices. Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments (Knowledge of backend and frontend development languages, database technologies, various aspects of a technology architecture like integration, network and security)
- Minimum 5 years as a Solution Architect with large scale enterprise implementation experience ERP, ALM, PLM.
- Microsoft D365 cross platform experience.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Experience and knowledge of automotive industry business processes, software and data architectures.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively. Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.