Who is Tendeco?
Tendeco is the North American segment of Litens Aftermarket Network. We are a small, dynamic, close-knit organization structured to take advantage of corporate products and services without the large corporation restrictions. Tendeco was established in 2003. We differentiate ourselves in the market by providing a quality line of original equipment type belt tensioning devices, exceptional customer service, innovative products & programs, and the best technical product knowledge in the industry.
Why Join Tendeco?
Join Tendeco as a Human Resources Specialist. At Tendeco, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed.
At Tendeco, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
- Assist in full-cycle recruitment including creating, posting, and managing job postings, screening and arranging interviews with candidates, and conducting reference checks
- Provides support to employee on-boarding and off-boarding, including updating employee files in HR systems for new hires, job changes, and terminations
- Provide support to payroll, compensation and benefits programs
- Assist in the coordination of new hire orientation and other applicable training / employee meetings
- Provides general Administrative Support such as preparation of general letters (i.e. employment verification, reference letters)
- Participate in the execution of the Quality of Work Life Survey process
- Provides support to the performance management process and work with department leadership as required to deal with performance issues and recommends appropriate plans for resolution
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise according to Company Policy, local employment law, and Human Rights
- Provide support to manage the local Health and Safety program
- Knowledge Qualifications, Skills and Experience
What will you bring?
- Minimum 5 years of experience with core Human Resources processes
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Must have knowledge and experience in using various HR systems (i.e. HRIS, payroll)
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and methods
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization,
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must have excellent customer service skills;
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to read and write and communicate clearly with others in English.