Who is Tendeco?
Tendeco is the North American segment of Litens Aftermarket Network. We are a small, dynamic, close-knit organization structured to take advantage of corporate products and services without the large corporation restrictions. Tendeco was established in 2003. We differentiate ourselves in the market by providing a quality line of original equipment type belt tensioning devices, exceptional customer service, innovative products & programs, and the best technical product knowledge in the industry.
Why Join Tendeco?
Join Tendeco’s Logistics Team as a Inventory and Supply Chain Analyst. At Tendeco, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed.
At Tendeco, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
Purchasing / Inventory Management
· Manage Inventory – Forecasting, Planning, Stock Order Replenishment
· Enter, coordinate, and monitor all purchase orders from our customers
· Manage Tendeco’s supplier base
o Includes creating and monitoring all PO’s
o Expediting material as needed and following up on past due items
o Supplier base includes both domestic and foreign suppliers
o 40+ suppliers and 1,000+ sku’s
· Main point of contact for our freight carriers, freight brokers, and customs brokers
· Create Inventory & Sales Forecasts
· Organize returns with our warehouse and customer
· Responsible for updating NAFTA/USMCA information for the product line
· Conduct yearly audit at our 3rd party warehouse
· Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Activities
· Continuous Improvement Projects
· Cost Savings Analysis
· Serve as point of contact to customers, answer questions and provide information as capable
· Refer questions/requests to appropriate persons as needed
· Provide customers with item availability, updated status of orders, requested documents (invoices, packing lists, tracking info, etc.), product information, etc.
· Assist in setting up product information for new parts & various customers
· Market Research
What you will bring?
· Strong work ethic and must be a self-starter
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in business administration
· 0 to 5+ Years of experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Positive Attitude
· Ability to multi-task
· Team Player
· Travel – Occasional travel to visit suppliers & industry shows