Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Manufacturing Operations Team as a Maintenance Manager. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
• Develop or update processes, procedures and work instructions that improve maintenance effectiveness and asset reliability
• Meet or exceed Maintenance KPI’s i.e. Plant Uptime, MTTR, MTBF, PM Status, Inventory, Equipment Failures between PM’s, etc.
• Develop and empower the maintenance team to meet and exceed their personal and departmental goals and objectives
• Lead the maintenance team with ongoing commitment to “RCM/PMO Decision Logic” as it supports both Proactive and Reactive methodologies
• Lead activities that support root cause analysis of Equipment Failures and prioritize actions related to improving asset reliability and eliminating reoccurring problems
• Lead and promote ongoing Preventative Maintenance Optimization (PMO) in support of all actions related to improved asset reliability
• Partner with Engineering to ensure analysis of equipment failures and functional machine design is understood in order to implement best possible solution
• Ensure all equipment is maintained to latest machine drawings and suggestion of changes are approved and documented
• Serve and respond with sense of urgency to equipment failures as prioritized or requested by Production Leaders and team
• Improve process to effectively manage and reduce Maintenance Inventory and Spare Parts
• Lead or support Continuous Improvement initiatives that improve Manufacturing Operation
What you will bring?
• Minimum licensed trade qualification and/or Engineering degree, or relevant experience in the field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience (maintenance) in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Min 5 years leadership experience
• Experience with Fanuc robots and high degree of manufacturing automation
• Experience with Machine and Tooling Design
• Demonstrated mechanical / electrical aptitude
• Root cause analysis
• Basic understanding of PLC programming and troubleshooting ladder logic
• Strong sense of urgency / ability to prioritize • Basic knowledge of Lean Principles, and Concepts an asset
• Must be able to pass Intermediate computer skills test including MS Office i.e Word, Excel Power Point and email
• Be willing to work overtime; may be required to work different shifts