Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Manufacturing Operations Team as a Manufacturing Administrative Assistant. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
Production & Facilities Support
- Assists facilities & production management with training activity and related documentation.
- Collaborate directly with the facilities coordinator to support coordinator responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining sufficient stock of master documents in the controlled locations for the facilities & production department.
- Coordinates/re-orders supplies in the supply cabinets and cages.
- Support and facilitate task completions involving the Heath, Safety and Facilities Help Desk
- Administration of the vacation database.
- Administration of security access IDs
Maintenance Scheduling & Record Keeping
- Arrange and maintain contractor service scheduling, maintenance, repairs, and records.
- Arrange and maintain fleet equipment scheduling, maintenance, repairs, and records.
- Arrange and maintain Fire Life Safety scheduling, maintenance, and repair records in the controlled locations.
- Maintains facilities internal and external audit and inspection schedules and records.
- Responsible for maintaining asset data in KPI databases.
- Responsible for processing approved contractor quotations, workorders and invoicing.
- Contribute to establish and maintain a system for measuring and tracking facilities programs, costs, and initiatives to reduce departmental costs.
- Trouble shoot discrepancies on service reports, workorders, invoices and database records.
- Typing of notifications, presentations and maintaining files.
- Performs general word processing and form creation.
- Identifies opportunities and participates in continuous improvement of facilities process.
- Continuously strive to improve through self-development.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Perform backup duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
What you will bring?
- Must have excellent capabilities for oral and written business communication in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy detail focused.
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills and data processing using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in presentation preparation using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Flexible hours as overtime may be required.
- Professional behaviour, with the ability to always remain composed.