Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers. Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join Litens Manufacturing Operations team as a Manufacturing Improvement Analyst. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone. Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
- Gather and diagnose historical Manufacturing data from various sources related to Process, Materials, Labour, or Overhead and present opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain status of labour, NVA, and scrap costs for monthly reconciliation with accounting
- Monitor Shoplogix MES data and work with Business Systems/IT/Production to maintain accuracy and integrity
- Balance support towards evaluation, research, and analysis between shop floor and office processes
- Benchmark current business practices against World Class processes and present opportunities to management for improvement
- Monitor Work Center performance to expected standards and communicate any variances to production leadership and Lean Manager
- Participate and support CI related activities (kaizen, VSM, Materials PFEP, CI projects) by supplying performance data and hands on practical assistance.
- Leverage your expert Excel skills for analysis of Manufacturing Operations data and potential improvement
- Provides performance data for bench marking exercises within Litens global facilities.
- Manage and maintain annual changes to Litens Production System Assessment (LPSA)
- Work with Maintenance and Setup teams and leaders to facilitate administrative machine related Preventative Maintenance improvements
What will you bring?
- University degree in Business or Engineering
- 4 years automotive/manufacturing experience
- Proven ability to navigate, gather and analyze data through various business systems such as MS D365 Finance and Operations, and others, with a high degree of competence
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, intermediate skills with Word and Power Point
- Proven ability to diagnose manufacturing data for the purpose of identifying and quantifying business opportunities and propose alternative improvement solutions
- Requirement to maintain confidentiality is critical to this role
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles and concepts
- Flexible to work between local plants if necessary
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.