Who is Tendeco?
Tendeco is the North American segment of Litens Aftermarket Network. We are a small, dynamic, close-knit organization structured to take advantage of corporate products and services without the large corporation restrictions. Tendeco was established in 2003. We differentiate ourselves in the market by providing a quality line of original equipment type belt tensioning devices, exceptional customer service, innovative products & programs, and the best technical product knowledge in the industry.
Why Join Tendeco?
Join Tendeco’s Sales Team as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. At Tendeco, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed.
At Tendeco, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
· Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
· Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and
· Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product
messages to customers.
· Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key
· Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to
· Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
· Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
· Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events
planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
· Coordinate tradeshow activity for the North American aftermarket.
What you will bring?
· Excellent analytical skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
· Ability to work with teams and collaborate
· Excellent leadership and managerial skills
· Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
· 4 year college degree
· 1-3 work experience in marketing or related field
· Microsoft office proficient
· Ability to travel as needed, less than 10%