Coordinate Engineering Change Orders to ensure minimal inventory obsolescence and successful new product launch.
- Coordinate Engineering Change Orders to avoid obsolescence through detailed run-out schedules
- Procure serial production volumes upon new component approval
- Maintains master production schedule for all new and changing assemblies
- Maintains vendor releases for all components affected by ECOs and updates ERP planning and inventory parameters
- Drive outage elimination/on time delivery initiatives
Qualifications and Experience Required
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment with a focus on inventory control, MRP, supply chain, and MPS/shop floor scheduling:
- Previous Tier 1 automotive experience an asset
- Knowledge of the APQP process an asset
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Driven by continuous improvement and lean principles using root cause and corrective action philosophies.
- Ability to analyze data, recommend action and resolve problems
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English
- APICS or CPIM courses / certification or equivalent
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.