Join Validation, Testing, & Warranty as a Subject Matter Expert / Problem Resolution Specialist. The position is perfect for a highly driven professional with passion to drive engineering issues to resolution. You will be given lots of challenges (technical and soft), opportunities (visibility to Senior Management on high-risk, high-profile issues), and growth (put technical skills, soft skills, political navigation, courage, all together).
- You will own higher profile field issues, cross functional issues, product failures on tests, and everything else in between.
- Lead cross-departmental and cross-functional team members and higher-authority managers with power of persuasion and influence alone.
- Relentlessly follow up with the Action Item owners to ensure timely execution. Hold owners accountable and consider re-assigning Action Item owners if the actions are not being executed.
- Ability to effectively utilize why analysis and other hypothesis generation tools to manage the problem resolution process and team members with varying agenda and priorities.
Qualifications & Experience:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or equivalent education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to distill seemingly difficult engineering problems to the essence of the issue and drive them to root cause and resolution.
- Data-based decision-making abilities.
- Ability to operate in teams, whilst holding others and herself/himself accountable.
- Ability to prepare executive summary and present to senior management.
- Persuasive communication style to influence others to take appropriate actions.
Additional Information: Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.