Identify the best suppliers of parts and services and negotiate the most competitive prices and delivery terms to ensure smooth operational process.
- Responsible for providing accurate quotation for parts, procurement, and sourcing activity in line with the company’s internal needs.
- Conduct research to identify the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedule and quality for LAEE.
- Evaluate potential LAEE suppliers in terms of quality, volumes, sustainability. Performs spend visibility and analysis, sourcing, contract management, supplier performance management, and procurement activities.
- Manage direct supplier relationships for LAEE, in all aspects, including commercial and supply chain management; evaluate contracts, monitor the quality of services or goods provided
- Build/ maintain relationships with new/ existing suppliers.
- May act as site liaison to manage critical shortage, develop strategies on constrained commodities.
- Manage Purchase Requisition/ Purchase Order system flow. Analyzes Purchase Requisitions, negotiates, and approves them based on internal needs and market specifics.
- Administers purchase orders, including change order processing (creating modifications).
- Maintains purchase order and purchasing process documentation.
- Performs savings tracking, and reports realized savings on a continuous base
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within purchasing or in a related role involving negotiating, identifying opportunities, selecting suppliers and/or implementing contracts;
- Solid track record of project leadership and execute;
- A background in automotive industry with multinational exposure;
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues, to initiate actions, and to make effective decisions;
- Availability for travelling;
- Demonstrated team player; optimism towards achieving positive outcome and the competitiveness to translate a plan into action;
Further details or direct applications: