Highlight: Sales Administration Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of quotation; plays a critical role in supporting Account Managers by providing the rationale to balance price point, margins and customer requirements.
- Collaborates and challenges related areas to ensure best financial scenario is achieved for each quotation;
- Ensures pricing execution is in alignment to business strategy;
- Provides general support to Account Managers including internal processes and customer strategy (analyze, communicate, and validate requirements);
- Creates internal and customer cost breakdowns and ensures that customer quote is in line with business strategy;
- Supports/ generates Prototype Quotes/ Production Quotes as per established processes;
- Manages Prototype Purchase Order and Production Purchase Order processes;
- Reviews Production Purchase Order ensuring accuracy as per contract review procedure;
- Executes pricing according to the contract;
- Leads Tooling Kick Off process including the preparation of the Product Summary;
- Supports production launch following APQP process;
- Partners with accounting to ensure receipt of payment;
- Partners with Logistics to determine shipping methods and costs associated with Incoterms;
- Ensures data integrity and maintains MRP System including Pricing, RFQ, Database and Engineering Change Order’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales Analysis experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationship with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external
- Experience investigating matters and making recommendations/ decisions based upon findings
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues, to initiate actions, and to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated team player; optimism towards achieving positive outcome and the competitiveness to translate a plan into action.
- Excellent business communications in English; German is a plus
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; solid experience in using ERP systems
For direct application or further information, please e- mail Ristena Sirboiu at email@example.com