Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Sales Team as a Sales Analyst. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
· Liaise with Account Managers to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements to help drive key
sales (including payments) and business decisions
· Assess impact and potential risk of information requested and produced while ensuring appropriate level of
· Utilize complex analysis to support Sales and Senior Management in making key business decisions
· Continuously improve existing tools used for the purposes of Sales Analysis
· Generate production quotes as per RFQ Process
· Lead Tooling kick off Process including the preparation of the Product Summary
· Ensure data integrity and maintain MRP System including Pricing, RFQ, Database and Engineering Change
· Create and manage customer cost breakdowns
What will you bring?
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics) or a related
field (i.e. Engineering, Business, Finance) is ideal
· 2 years of Sales Analysis experience working in a manufacturing environment, or 2 years previous Sales /
Marketing field experience (automotive experience is preferred)
· Demonstrated expertise competence in developing and managing relationship with a variety of stakeholders,
internal and external
· Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Experience of balancing multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the
changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
· Highly proficient with MS Excel
· Financial/business acumen
· Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.