Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Project Management Team as a Project Manager. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
- Responsible to lead a project cross functional team representing product engineering, sales, TAE, purchasing, production, MFE, and quality, as well as leading the team through regular project update meeting, and internal Gate meetings;
- Responsible for the overall project leading all related tasks through its entire life committed to meet project expectations in terms of quality, cost, budget and timing in accordance to the Litens appropriate process;
- Responsible to plan and schedule Project timeline, proposing scenarios to achieve milestones as well as defining project tasks, duration and resource requirements to complete the project according to Litens appropriate process and customer expectation;
- Responsible for the Project Budget definition together with PE and management;
- Responsible for tracking project deliverables including timing, technical requirements, quality and commercial targets including budget and cost, securing proper and timely escalation in anticipation for potential gaps versus targets.
- Responsible for overseeing and proactively anticipating project risks and changes initiating adequate actions carried out by the team members, ensuring Risk Assessment is updated and mitigation actions are deployed and followed up, preparing decision making process for relevant stakeholders, and escalating at the right level in case the team will need additional support to react on, i.e:
> Volume deviations and related purchase and sales price adjustments;
> Technical changes initiated either by Litens, suppliers or customers;
> Production process deviations;
> Supply Chain impacts;
> As well as any other change or risks that impacts the project scop
- Responsible for maintaining effective and updated KPI´s as well as reporting to Superior and Senior Management when required.
- Responsible to lead the escalation meetings with Senior Management, with Management support, whenever escalation is required to assure the Project success.
- Holds at any time the overall view about the respective status of project cost, quality and timing and provides management reports as needed e.g. during
> Litens Gate process within launch project
> Serial production performance
> End of Project
What you will bring?
- 3 year Engineering or Business Diploma or equivalent;
- Min 5 years of experience after graduation in the automotive industry or similar, including 3 years of project management responsibilities, and a proven ability to lead projects where a portion of the scope is software development.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise, furnished by an in-depth knowledge of project management, successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule, on Budget, within flawless closure and extraordinary skills in the discipline such as:
- Understanding business activities, expenses, profits and established goals;
- Understanding and communication of strategy throughout the organization;
- Critical Thinking Process;
- Problem solving Process and 8D methodology.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up multiple cross functional team members, including managers.
- Strong understanding of business processes from all streams;
- Proven ability to support developing and implementing project management processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to work with Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid project management methodologies.
- Self-motivated and able to manage project constraints causing elevated pressure conditions and able to adapt to change within competing demands;
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging value stream leaders to address risks /issues, build consensus and achieve objectives;
- Strong experience presenting to executive members with clear and concise communication skills with technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management;
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff;
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment;
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs;
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective;
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.