Who is Tendeco?
Tendeco is the North American segment of Litens Aftermarket Network. We are a small, dynamic, close-knit organization structured to take advantage of corporate products and services without the large corporation restrictions. Tendeco was established in 2003. We differentiate ourselves in the market by providing a quality line of original equipment type belt tensioning devices, exceptional customer service, innovative products & programs, and the best technical product knowledge in the industry.
Why Join Tendeco?
Join Tendeco’s Business Systems Group as a Systems Integration Specialist. At Tendeco, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed.
At Tendeco, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What you will do?
- Ensure that all systems and components are properly integrated and work together as a whole.
- Review design documents to ensure that all components are properly integrated.
- Participate in system integration testing and resolve any integration issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other members of the project team to ensure seamless integration of all systems and components.
- Develop and maintain system integration documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments and technologies
What you will bring?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of system design and integration concepts.
- Ability to analyze complex technical systems and resolve integration issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools, such as EDI, and the ability to code.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in systems integration, with a focus on Warehouse ERP systems.