The Warehouse Compliance Coordinator is responsible to ensure all warehouse material movements related to raw components are compliant as per applicable processes.
- Review and validate raw components inbound and outbound reports.
- Oversee the Transfer orders and coordinate between plants.
- Coordinate with Material Mover preparing PROD numbers.
- Perform cycle count audits on daily basis on various exception reports.
- Ensure that scaling activities for WC’s, returns and splitting of components is completed in timely manner.
- Oversee and ensure the cancelation of work orders is in compliance with the designated processes.
- Ensures the pick transfer orders process is adhered to via audit report.
- Liaison with packaging designers to ensure Packaging BOMs and associated units of measure as accurate.
- Coordinate any Manual ASN processes conform with D365 processes.
- Perform audits on Inventory adjustments to ensure process compliance.
- Work closely with logistics supervisor to achieve:
- Efficient Utilization of warehouse space.
- Material movement processes, continuous improvement.
- Proper and efficient use of MHE’s
- Improve material movement between the plants.
- Enhance the scaling area layout and activities.
- Work with C.I Teams on PFEP initiatives
- Other duties assigned by supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Familiar with ERP Systems.
- Proficient in related computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Capable of working both independently and in teamwork environment.
- Must have a high attention to detail and focus on achieving accuracy
- Flexible work hours as overtime may be required.
- Numeracy skills, Data entry skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.