Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Logistics Team as a Warehouse Supervisor. This position is perfect for a highly driven person with attention to detail. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
· Create and implement window time schedules for shipping and receiving, including milk runs for all inbound and outbound
· Manage tasks to eliminate bottlenecks across all shifts
· Coordinate with supplier/drivers/receiving/release analysts/ shipping/ CS for problem free execution of new and revised window times
· Arrange for pickup and delivery of parts utilizing authorized carriers
What will you bring?
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a logistics function; leadership role(s) an asset
· Professional Logistics Designation preferred (PLog, CITT, SCL Diploma)
· Ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization
· Demonstrated planning, organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Proficient using MS Office applications including email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Required to work different shifts
· Work overtime as required
· Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly with others in English
· Must consider operations at both 730 Rowntree and 150 Courtland