Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Manufacturing Operations Team as a Training and Development Specialist. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
- Assist department leadership to develop structures to support and maintain implementation of new processes and responsibilities
- Work with leaders to identify needs / gaps through workforce assessments
- Teach others throughout the organization how to teach effectively – train the trainer
- Ensure training is put into practice supporting the organizational direction
- Evaluate and update training and development programs as required
- Support the delivery of training solutions with external training providers or internal instructors
- Conduct facilitation / training programs
- Monitor to ensure qualifications are reviewed at required intervals for accuracy
- Maintains knowledge of developments in the area of training & development
- Maintains knowledge of government assistance to make training more available, cost effective or efficiently administered.
What will you bring?
- Post-secondary education in related field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in training and development or Human Resources
- Experience in program design, development and facilitation
- Familiar with adult education concepts and tools
- Strong coaching background
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work well independently or with others
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects
- Be willing to work overtime; may be required to work different shifts
- Must be willing to travel and maintain a valid passport
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.