Litens is proud to announce that LAEE (Romania) is the first Litens site to switch to 100% Renewable electricity. Today, Litens Romania sources 53% of its energy from solar panels and purchases the remaining 47% from a local utility, making its electricity consumption entirely renewable.
Additionally, other Litens locations are also making significant progress in achieving 100% renewable electricity consumption:
These efforts demonstrate Litens’ commitment to achieving carbon neutrality by 2030. By transitioning to reusable electricity sources, Litens is making significant progress toward becoming a sustainable organization and contributing to a greener future.
For more details, please refer to the attached document, which outlines Litens’ ongoing sustainability goals, including those for LAP.