Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
- Lead the technical development of test plans, considering product requirements, schedules, and available resources.
- Generate and maintain comprehensive design release documents, including engineering specifications, test cases, and test reports.
- Employ expert level problem solving and root cause analysis capabilities to expediently resolve problems and lead test engineering team through this process.
- Drive the implementation of automated testing infrastructure to streamline the integration testing processes (HiL and other ATS)
- Lead integration and system-level testing efforts, ensuring seamless interactions between various mechatronic components.
- Direct and evaluate CAE modelling, as well as 1D and 3D simulations.
- Ensure that released designs meet all applicable safety, environmental, and quality standards.
- Identify potential design-related risks and work proactively to create test mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive test plans based on product requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with engineering, manufacturing, quality, and other departments to facilitate smooth design release processes.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and implement best practices to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the design release process.
- Leading Gate Reviews and other presentations/meetings – able to distil high value information for effective communication to Management and stakeholders.
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Systems Engineering with 5+ years in automotive or related industry.
- Strong understanding of automotive design principles, materials, and manufacturing processes, and overall mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- High level knowledge of thermal systems, motors, actuators, and embedded software products.
- Experienced with instrumentation, data acquisition, post-processing and how to effectively direct testing, evaluate results and form value-added conclusions.
- Good knowledge of Root-cause analysis, uncanny ability to detect issues and sound knowledge of methods to track root causes.
- Experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, etc…).
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink.
- Experience with CAE and simulation practices.
- Preferred experience with LabVIEW, and NI hardware.