Who is Litens?
We are a diverse group of talented people committed to creating solutions to problems and making the world a better place. We enhance and deliver both mechanical and electrified solutions that bring efficiency and sustainability to new heights. Founded in 1979, Litens has a proud history of being an innovative and highly respected company specializing in powertrain system engineering and component supply. Our history includes numerous achievements, many of which have been recognized through prestigious awards from our customers.
Experience a fulfilling and supportive environment where ingenuity is rewarded, collaboration is encouraged, and opportunities are readily available.
Why Join Litens?
Join the Litens Manufacturing Operations Team as a Facilities Coordinator. At Litens, you can make an impact. We’ve purposefully cultivated a supportive and flexible environment that gives everyone the opportunity to succeed. Litens offers a competitive and people-first approach to compensation and benefits, and we are committed to provide balanced employment and advancement opportunities for everyone.
Our diversity is our source of strength. At Litens, we are committed to equal employment opportunity, and we value and welcome diversity. We respect employees’ rights for a safe and respectful workplace. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
What will you do?
- Coordinate contractors for repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems;
- Facilitate space planning requests including new spaces and moves; may move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies;
- Ensure that security and safety measures are adhered to;
- Liaise with fire protection system contractors, responsible for facilities inspections and reports
- Coordinates, repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, etc.
- Liaises with cleaning custodians and vendors for cleaning of common areas (e.g., kitchen, coffee areas and offices) and furniture, and coordination of specialized intensive cleaning requests
- Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Obtains and review price quotes for the procurement of parts, services and labor for facilities operations.
- Liaise with building and general contractors for general building maintenance
- Utilize internal ticketing software to monitor and resolve requests and issues
- Oversees day to day activities of reactive and preventative maintenance programs, facility inspections, providing analytics / data to Manager, Facilities
- Any other work as directed by the Manager, Facilities.
What will you bring?
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Diploma in or related experience in Architectural Technology and Project Management
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experience in MS Project, AutoCAD experience is an asset.
- Familiar with legal compliance and building regulations.
- Facility Management certification is an asset.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to maintain good public relations, both within and outside the organization.
- Excellent Communications skills combined with a customer service approach
- Must be detail oriented, with strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of facility trades including Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC;
- Ability to work extended hours as requested, or as required, to meet the job demands.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.